Nodejs Shopping Cart is a Shopping Cart web application with many useful features of an eCommerce website. It is lightweight, flexible, adaptive, secure and easy to install. Just Install it and start selling your products and receive payments through PayPal.
Nodejs Shopping Cart has an easy administration page that gives you full control over category, brands, products, orders, roles, accounts and settings.
With our responsive, you will have your site displayed correctly across a wide range of end-user devices and screen resolutions for easy ordering and checking out process.
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Featured Products
- Latest Products
- Mosted View
- Best Seller
- Product Search
- Checkout with Paypal
- My Account
- My Orders
- Categories Management
- Brands Management
- Products Management
- Orders Management
- Roles Management
- ccounts Management
- Admin Profile
- Securely built and prevent security attacks
- A server with Node.js installed
- MongoDB server
Install Database Create new database on your hosting and import files in Database folder to new database. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open app.js file in Source Codes\ShoppingCart foler and change value to mongodb as below:
- var db = monk(‘url to access mongodb’);
- Run website and login with default account:
If you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email email@example.com
Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on my author profile page.
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- V1.0 Released – May 24, 2017