Download Salesforce Customer Portal for WordPress
Salesforce CRM Customer Portal for WordPress plugin provides an online support channel for your customers-allowing them to resolve their inquiries without contacting a customer care. It integrates your Salesforce CRM with WordPress.
- Customer can create a case for an issue or a problem.
- Customer can view and update own created cases.
- Customer can create and view comments of the case.
- Customer can register, login and create a own profile.
- Customer can view or update their own profile.
- Customer can search the cases.
- Increase customer communication, interaction and satisfaction.
- Lower support costs.
- WordPress admin can enable or disable a Customer Portal registration.
- WordPress admin can control the layout of Case and Contact (Customer Portal User). They also help determine which fields are visible or not.
Requirement: Any one of below Salesforce Editions with API access
- Salesforce provides API access inbuilt and is enabled by default in bellow edition.
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
- Note: Salesforce not provides API access inbuilt and is not enabled in bellow edition. You must have API access or will purchase API access for a bellow edition from Salesforce. If have or will purchase then our plugin work with bellow edition.
- Contact Edition
- Group Edition
- Professional Edition
1.0.0 - Initial release