Now including Angular 6 Starter Project (StartNG Seed)!
StartNG is a powerful and creative front-end admin template based on Angular 6 and popular Bootstrap 4 framework. Using such a great tools like Angular-Cli, it’s really easy to maintain. The template is fully responsive and clean on every device and on every modern browser. The code is super easy to understand and gives power to any developer to turn this template into real web application.
StartNG contains many example pages with many ready to use elements and easy to customize. You can choose from few premade layouts.
Frameworks like Bootstrap provide a number of components, but usually it’s not enough to build a real-world app. This template comes with lots of popular UI components with a unified color scheme, plus it is based on a modern Angular 6 framework and has a flexible component based structure.
You can also use StartNG for the purpose of learning AngularJS2 / Angular 2 / Angular 4 / Angular 5 / Angular 6.
Version 2.3.0 – 10 May 18
- Upgrade angular to 6.0.0 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 6.0.0 version - and upgrade other some libraries
Version 2.2.0 – 15 February 18
- Upgrade angular to 5.2.5 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.6.8 version - Upgrade bootstrap to 4.0.0 version - and upgrade other some libraries
Version 2.1.0 – 18 December 2017
- Upgrade angular to 5.1.1 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.6.1 version - and upgrade other some libraries
Version 2.0.0 – 14 November 2017
- Upgrade angular to 5.0.1 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.5.0 version - and upgrade other some libraries
Version 1.1.1 – 5 August 2017
- Upgrade angular-2-dropdown-multiselect to 1.5.3 version and fix bug
Version 1.1.0 – 25 July 2017
- Upgrade angular to 4.3.1 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.2.3 version - and other some libraries
7 July 2017
- Added Angular 4 Starter Project (StartNG Seed)!
Version 1.0.0 – 30 June 2017
- Added MembershipComponent
Version 0.1.0 – 19 June 2017
- Initial release of StartNG